In about 1908 the organ was rebuilt and moved to the Cullerne Chapel corresponding to the Warneford Chapel on the south side of the chancel.
The rood screen across the entrance to the chancel, designed by Sir Harold Brakespeare, and also the east window over the altar were given in 1933-1937 by Miss Mary Hambidge, a member of St Michael's who died in 1940.
In 1974 the organ was again moved and rebuilt in the north transept (pictured below).
The Cullerne chapel was re-ordered and became the Cullerne Room which is used for children's groups, social gatherings and meetings.
The children's chapel which was in the north transept was at the same time moved into the south transept and latterly has been re-established as a Children's Corner for the very young.
The Church Room, situated opposite the north door (Cullerne Room entrance) and pictured below, was completely re-furbished in 1996 and in use from November of that year. The main meeting room is available for hire to all in the local community, while the lower room (refurbished stable block) is now the Church Office.