Under the south wall there is a Memory Book given by the Boulton family in memory of their mother, Florence Mini.
The pages of the memory book are turned on a weekly basis.
For major festivals in the church year, St Michael's Church uses its handsome pre-Reformation chalice. A hall mark indicates the chalice was made in 1534, or perhaps at an even earlier date.
A second chalice, used at most communion services, bears the inscription "The gift of George Bryan vicar 1749".
A large silver flagon for communion wine is dated 1743.
A chalice occasionally used at St Michael's services.
Two silver patens were given in 1750.
A George II lidded flagon.
For security reasons these items are not stored on the church premises.
The font dates from the days when the church was enlarged in the 15th century, according to A.G. Randle Buck, "but the square stone with worn ornaments on the top corners may well be the base of the font which was in the previous Norman church".